xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fermin25

I Can?t Send Emails From My Website

Hello,I have a serious problem, I cant send emails from my website...I think the sendmail function is not working and I need it because my script need to send activation emails.I have opened 2 tickets on Xisto - Support since yesterday and no one answer.My cron jobs emails are not arriving, either. Can someone please help me...I?m tired...The problems with the sendmail function and servers downs were the reasons to moved from my old server.I was happy until a five days ago when the sendmail function start to fail...I wait an anwer...

Please give me your TICKET ID so that I can research further into your issue.Thanks.

Thank you admin,My ticket ID is: GQD-328564I don?t know why I have not an answer yet...Please can you help me?I have three days with the same problem, and my site is having problem because it can?t work without sendmail function.I hope your help, thanks Admin.

Edited by fermin25 (see edit history)

I had the same problem, had already submit ticket to support at Xisto - Web Hosting.com. Talk to the live support earlier but seems like the admin can't solve the problem either. Told me it wasn't the server down..if it only happens to me then i felt a serious problem and i haven't do anything to my email at all. He then told me to open a ticket to ask for help.When clicking the sent button on the webmail, i only receive the following message:"ERROR:Message not sent. Server replied:Authentication failed535 Incorrect authentication data"email not sent at all. can anyone help? my domain is oldestlevis.comI had a password set, don't think its convenient to post it here. Pls look at the email i sent to support...my ticket ID is IMT-618755. thanks admin

Edited by denimart (see edit history)