xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
shaks786

Virut Virus

My guess is that you were infected with that, right?

If you did, I would recommend for you to download the following program: https://de.malwarebytes.com/mwb-download/ . After you download it, install it, wait until it finishes, and then update. Then make a quick run to see if anything is wrong. If you still have the virus, I would recommend that you run the complex one. If you still have the virus, and you have XP, maybe I can help you a little more if this hasn't worked out.

Edited by Pankyy (see edit history)

My guess is that you were infected with that, right?
If you did, I would recommend for you to download the following program: https://de.malwarebytes.com/mwb-download/ . After you download it, install it, wait until it finishes, and then update. Then make a quick run to see if anything is wrong. If you still have the virus, I would recommend that you run the complex one. If you still have the virus, and you have XP, maybe I can help you a little more if this hasn't worked out.

Yup. Thats the exact same program I used to detect that same virus. Of course, I had no infection. I dont know about anyone else, but my computer is very difficult to bypass firewalls, because each system of my computer has its own firewall, for example, the router has one, computer has one, and total I have like 3, forgot the other one.

I know multiple firewalls can cause problems but mines are working fine :lol: