xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nol

Invoice Paid Off

Ok so I bought a domain and a website, but I accidentally clicked buy about a week ago when I was looking at prices, and needed $26 instead of $16 (I had $16 in credit at the time though), so I finally paid off the invoice, but this is what it says:Invoice # Invoice Date Due Date Total Status 13937 2009/05/28 2009/06/02 $1.60 USD PaidWhat does it mean by the due date being the 2nd? And when does my monthly cycle start? The 28th of may, today, or whenever it isn't pending anymore? Same goes for my yearly cycle of the domain then?

Better submit a ticket to Support at Xisto - Support.com since we as Mods have no more information than you do about these issues. I know that my invoices are usually invoiced about 5 days before they are due and I always seem to have the xistodollars available, so my experience won't help you.

Ok thanks, I wasn't sure if anybody else had this before so just thoguht I might have as well posted it anyways. Thanks though, im excited to be hosted again :lol:

I submitted a support ticket to the Xisto - Support, because I wanted to change my paying from monthly to quarterly. They asked me if you want to pay for the next 3 months or want to create a cycle for paying quarterly. I decided to pay the fee quarterly, and so one or two days before the my first invoice was off, the payment was done for the other 3 months. So I guess they are doing this manually.