xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jayzeed

Xisto 2 Questions I have 2 Xisto questions

I want to setup a domain, and am saving up for the funds to do so. i am wondering what i have to do besides just purchase the package?any help appreciatedAnd for the Reseller account, do others purchase domains through me, and do i keep the profit

Once you purchase your Domain, you'll have to wait for at least 48 to 50 or so hours, 3 days or so. A domain normally takes up to 24-48 hours to be fully registered and ready for use. As for your second question, I'm not sure if your Buyers purchase a domain from you. They probably do, though I doubt you'd keep the profit.

Most often, there will be a 'margin' on the Reseller items, meaning that your customer pays $x.xx for the Domain and you would receive a portion of that as your profit. I am not familiar with the details, but something like 10% would be about right. Maybe more, maybe less.

i dont think thats the way with reseller account.. when they say reseller account you get to have diff account and diff control panels for each depending on the package, and for the domain, you'll get it a little cheaper and you'll be able to sell it whatever price you want.