xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
webishqiptar

How To Make Payments Automatically-computinghost?

If I want to get my other cycle get paid automatically without needing to worry if my host account will be closed and deleted or something similar? How should I do this? or How is this process done??

I think they will inform you if they are closing your host down..Just load your account either with myCents or paypal and it will be automatically charged..Was wondering the same if we can pay for a year advance and not worry of it.

I mean should I be adding funds(with myCents normally) to get my invoice paid automatically??

Yeah, the instant an invoice is generated in your account the system deducts the funds and adjusts it with the invoice (At least that is happening with my account). So just keep posting and the funds will be automatically added to your account and then to your invoice.

Not sure exactly what you are asking, but everything is automatic. All you have to do is post and make sure that you have enough money in your hosting account for the balance to be paid. When it gets to around that time, the balance is paid automatically.