xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fermin25

Do You Trust On Ptc Sites?

Hello my dear friends....I have found a way to make money online with the PTC sites. Which pay you when you click a link and visit a site for a least 30 seconds.But...there are a lot of stories in Google that these sites don?t pay to their members...They are scam or something like that...I want an opinion because I am tempted to invest on these sites because they promise good money...I have joined to Neobux, 10bux.net and B-U-X.net...Anybody knows if these sites are really trusted? Or they are scam?I?m very confused...Please help me...P.D. Is Alertpay a serious online money transfer bank?

Youdata is somewhat like that, except I've gotten paid everysingle time. What you do is look at 3-5 ads, and get paid like 15cents or something like that for each one, then it'll allow you to earn even more by clicking on the ad to be taken to the site, the problem with youdata is they only pay out to paypal, and they always payout on fridays. I've recieved 2 payments from them, oh and theres not really many advertisers yet that they have gotten so theres only a couple dollars you can earn so far.

If you really want to make money online you really need to get some lections, by starting reading on marketing. best way to earn is traffic, and traffic comes from quality content. Try creating a website instead.

"Hundreds died in Mexico" because they have a terrible healthcare system. Have you every tried to get treatment in Mexico for a medical condition? It is nearly impossible. Add to that the fact that most families can't afford medicine to treat these conditions.

If you really want to make money online you really need to get some lections, by starting reading on marketing. best way to earn is traffic, and traffic comes from quality content. Try creating a website instead.

YA I totally agree, but that can get a little hard, I suggest starting a website, but on the side try some GPT sides (https://www.points2shop.com/cashle is a great one), that pay out to paypal, takes a little bit of work, but its worth it, use that to get some traffic to your website, as your website gets popular, put up some ads to earn ad revenue, and then you will be set :lol:.