xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
inverse_bloom

What Are Your Dreams?

I had this elaborate dream last night that I thought might be worth sharing. I regularly have dreams were I go on some sort of epic journey, I usually wake up with an epic headache and mega eye strain also. Usually most of my dreams are in winter too, as it is now autumn/winter where I live. Anyhow, the story of my dream starts of with two leaders of a rogue army deeply entrenched in enemy territory. (The enemies in this case are like the Nazi’s, but the details are largely cut out, so not Nazi’s).They have many victories causing problems for the Nazi’s, but due to a massive resurgence of forces by the Nazi’s over a period couple of years, the protagonist army and civilians are overwhelmed and the higher leader is killed. From this point the members of protagonist army quickly disperse, leaving the story primarily focused on the last remaining leader. Everyone is cornered and on the run, the Nazi’s are making routine sweeps of the countryside (foot soldiers), looking for notorious people who had caused them grief years previously. The remaining leader is in a village surrounded by flat grassy landscapes and is being closed upon by enemy forces from all sides. No matter what plan of escape is attempted by the remaining leader the possibility of escape always remains futile. The enemy soldiers have reached the village, they know this guy is here and are searching for him, among other people. His last vestige of hope is in a magical 2 story house. As he begins to anticipate the enemies entering the house soon, he asks the house owners if there is basement he could hide.He enters the basement and spends and hour going through a series of puzzle corridors always traveling in the forward direction. Suddenly he enters a doorway which now opens up to a huge landscape outside again. He knows they are on his heels and as before is seeking alternatives for escape. In the distance he sights a group heading towards him about 10 kilometers away. As he watches the marching army they begin to split up into 2 groups. All three groups are converging on his location, inevitably he dies…..In the final part of the dream, it traces through all the chances of escape that weren’t available. But oddly, if he had caught a locomotive to a place where they used to get supplies about a year previously, he would have survived…. Bummer for him I guess. Also somewhere in the dream is a creepy empty Russian munitions factory and in the village, was a curious clockmaker who the Nazi’s conversed with. Not bad eh?. I have this dream from time to time. I also have had a dream since a kid where I’m in a room, where a few ‘Hellraiser’ spiky heads are moving around in the shadows and I’m a 3rd person observer. Another dream I have sometimes is where I jump of a boardwalk just before sunset into the sea and travel deeper encountering sea monsters of all kinds lit up by the deep green rays of light from above. I finally crash into the bottom to find I was in a fish tank (like the exhibits found in sea world), which contained the entire ocean.One I had often about often about 11 years ago was where my girl friend at the time was playing my old Fender Stratocaster, I have no idea what that was about…

Edited by inverse_bloom (see edit history)