xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
JohnZamora

Verbatim Dvd-r With Azo

For those of you that have a computer that dates back to like 2005(or less) and decided to buy one of the dvd-r or +R hoping to use them for stuff like burning movies, Music, or data you may have a problem with this brand. You see my laptop is from 2005-6(i think) and when i bought these dvd-r's and put it in my disk drive i was surprised. My computer would not read the disc. I was so frustrated that i went back to Best Buy and returned it immeadiatly but then i thought that dvd+r's could work on my pc, so i exchanged the dvd-r's to dvd+r. When i tried it out it didn't work :lol: so the next day i was using divx player to view one of my videos and then i found a "burn dvd" butten so i put one of the dvd+r's in their and it worked. i would definatately buy from this brand again!

Hi!Did you use the same Verbatim DVD+R with Azo that you tried the first time?I find it quite odd that you weren't able to write to it the first time. Are you sure the software that you used the first time was compatible and was properly installed?Most DVD drives can read and write to both DVD-R and DVD+R media, but since your drive is from way back in 2005/6, you ought to check the user manual for the specs.Regards