xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
JohnZamora

Trap17? confusion

Hey guys i am stuck on something, I really don't know how to use this product called "MyCent". I know that you are supposed to use it in xisto but i don't know how, so does anyone think they can help me? Thanks

Hello JohnZamora Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich in Michigan, USA.

You need to tell us a little more about yourself. If you are having trouble with your introduction, perhaps this will help.

You can use the links just above my sig to get all the information you will need about how things work around here. Especially use the "Read Me" file. Just make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you myCENTs. Once you have enough myCENTS banked, you can purchase whatever package and services you would like to use. It is really not that hard.

Look forward to seeing you actively posting.

Hi John!

Go to the Support and Billing section at https://support.xisto.com/ and click on Order to spend your myCENTS.

Whenever you post a message, you get myCENTS credits added to your account. You can view the number of credits earned in the sender block (left) of any message that you post to the forum. After you reach 100 myCENTS, it is displayed above in $ (dollars) that are available for you to spend on any of the hosting packages.

You can read more about the myCENTS credit system at http://forums.xisto.com/topic/61592-credit-system-v30-online-resolved-free-web-hosting-domains-dedicated-ip-digital-certificate-managed/

Regards,
Nitin Reddy

Hello JohnZamora Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich in Michigan, USA.

You need to tell us a little more about yourself. If you are having trouble with your introduction, perhaps this will help.

You can use the links just above my sig to get all the information you will need about how things work around here. Especially use the "Read Me" file. Just make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you myCENTs. Once you have enough myCENTS banked, you can purchase whatever package and services you would like to use. It is really not that hard.

Hello mich, i just wanted to say thank you for the very helping links and i hope to continue on Xisto for a very long ammount of time.

Okay i would just like to say thank you to both Mich and k nitin r for all of the help you have supplied me with. If you guys had not told me this i would have probroably been on google searching for this info. I would just like to give you guys an artical i found on some stuff that was removed from windows vista:

Notice from rvalkass:
Anything you copy must have Quote tags placed around it, otherwise you earn MyCENTs unfairly. Also, the information was completely irrelevant to the topic :lol: