xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Bird Man

Meadal Of Honor Reloaded Yah a free moh

Yo guys,Have you heard about the new moh game coming out mohrl guess what it's free but you have to have mohaa i hear not sure if they have made it so you don't have to. It rocks you can be a meadic with on a pistal and you can heal your team it's soo cool. If you want more Info about it than just from me go to there web site.http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ Yah Free MOH!!! every one say it with hey "YAH MOH" ok i am sounding like i am high (not)

The firs replay said PS2 .....is it a PS2 game ?Ifso to bad I only have a pc.I do have a llot of medal of honor games.They are very good games I love to play them.I hope they keep on making new versions(atleast till the day i die) :D

ITs not actually a new game and MOH didn't come up with it. Some guys just made a moded map with new skinsand a medic

Reloaded is an unofficial expansion for the game Medal of Honor Allied Assault

You have to have MOHAA to play this and I am possitive it's for pc. It looks really good.

:D Yah thats right but it aewsoem because normal day mods made this best meadal of honor game ever. I just can't give over tha fact that modes made the whole game and it is almost betetr than what EA makes they may have to harier. :Dyou all shoudl get ita s soon as it coems out i well be running a server so yah u well