xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
k_nitin_r

Hello World A big hello to the forum members from a software developer

Hi!I've been on Xisto for a little over a week but I haven't posted an official introduction yet so here it is...I'm a software development consultant with two degrees and a couple of certifications in I.T. I took up a course on 3D development with OpenGL, but haven't done any 3D for quite a while. While in university, I also took up a course in accountancy and another in business law.I recently took to PHP (I had a quick preview a couple of times before) and am developing stuff for WordPress, though I've been an ASP.NET/C# developer for a couple of years. I hope to contribute more to the technology and programming categories, though I'd occasionally pop into some other categories too.Lately, I've been playing MafiaWars and Scramble on the iPhone - I literally spend hours with it. I also play CounterStrike, Unreal Tournament, and occasionally Age of Empires or Need For Speed on the PC. On Facebook, I sometimes play Scrabble.Hope to catch more of you guys in the forums.Signing out,Nitin