xisto Community
Tenshi

Can I Request For A Signature?

Hi,I am not sure whether I am allowed to request for a signature but after seeing so many unique, colorful & brilliant signatures here, I would like to request for a signature. You can choose any theme you like but it can be an animal/book related signature if you need a theme. As for the size and colors, anything goes for me :lol:

Tenshi,
Here is a link to the Rule/Guidelines for Sig Requests : http://forums.xisto.com/topic/29833-rules-read-this-before-making-a-sigbanner-request-rules-regulations-update/

Please review the pinned topic and then Edit your Request to include the information you require.

Thanks.

Thank you jlhaslip for the Rules but the problem is that I am a noob when it comes to signatures :XD: . And I do not think it would look good if I pasted the requirements with "Anything goes" written next to each line... But If it is compulsory, below are the requirements for my signature :-Size: Any size that the forum approves Theme: No grungeRender: If you want...Render Theme: Animals, Books or anything you likeColor: Cheerful colors, if dark not too darkText: Optional (The artist can add the tag "designed by *forum name*" if they want :lol: )Other effects: n/aIf there is anything else I need to add, please let me know...

Cheerful colors are normally bright, but i wouldn't know if you'd call these cheerful colors. Nevertheless, this is what i came up with based on what was described.post-8528-1242686679_thumb.jpg

Ooooh I LOVE IT!!!! Thank you so much Mr Moderator :lol:

It's dark yet mellow.. I am loving it. Thank you so much once more. I especially love how as the cat jumps, the mood changes from light to dark.

One question... Can I link the signature to your(truefusion) profile ?

Edited by Tenshi (see edit history)

After many months of trying to make the perfect sig, I decided to make this one

Posted Image

Oh my goodness, that's... amazingly gorgeous and...*stare-drool*:lol:The lighting, and the angle, and the perspective... the simplicity of the border is so striking! My little artist's heart is just going thudthudthudthud right now :XD:Tenshi is going to fall over when she sees this!

OMG IT IS AWESOME *swoons*... I love the theme, the position of the light, the blurred effect and I never expected an angel in my sig :lol: . I am speechless right now *drools in a bucket*. Loving the hooded figure theme so much...

Thank you so much *jumps in the air*

Tenshi is going to fall over when she sees this!

You are so right darling...