xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
squishybear

Flash Movie Loads...

Im making a full flash website...For those flash freaks... I used LoadMovieNum to call the a movie1. And then movie1 has submovie1.Submovie1 has subs too... (e.g.sub1)How can i load sub1 retaining the movie1 & submovie1!? and the is there a way? or is it just one loading of movie at a time?? =)

You have to load it into a conatainer movie, and after than play around with _root / _parent. If you want to code then i'll be happy to give it to you.My site is really just a page which loads all sites,movies and images dynamically but doesn't preload them (that would just take forever).round.trap17.com

hey i like your site! =) sure... you can give me the code for it! =) thanks a lot!!! i can show you the site when i finish it! and maybe you can give me some pointers on how to improve it. its a horror site too! =)

Hey!sorry it's taken me this long to reply. I could got into a huge explanation of how to but it might be easier to give you an example file. Not sure if you'll be able to open it since i'm working on a mac but you never know. I can send it to you but not sure whereround.trap17.com

i found a way to solve it. its just the leveling of the movies, sometimes it makes me confused. thanks for your help though! i have another problem, and this is how to import a video FLV, and without loops on it. its just a url calling the video file, but the media component is on a seperate flash movie. i hope anybody can help...