xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
frozen.fish

Paypal Question 2 users and 1 bank account

Hello Xisto,Got some question regarding paypal is it possible to have two 2 Users and 1 bank account.. Is that possible? I need one personal and one premiere account right now..

i believe you can do that as long as you create two seperate paypal accounts. i don't think it matters if a bank account is shared or not. i don't know why pay pal would care about how you handle your shared personal finances. BUT! best way to get a clear answer is from the source itself. send paypal an email. although i HATE paypal, they are usually good at responding to emails within 24 hours

Hello Xisto,
Got some question regarding paypal is it possible to have two 2 Users and 1 bank account.. Is that possible? I need one personal and one premiere account right now..

they say those fraud checks are random, but i highly doubt it. but to each their own if they want to believe a word paypal says :lol:

i stopped trying to figure out paypal a long time ago. i usually thought anything would be flagged if out of the norm activity happened or still unsure of who you are. there is a lot of fraud out there. paypal tries to protect against it, but i think they go over board in the way they still handle things and make it very inconvenient for the member/user with the security checks. they can get all that cleared up when a person opens an account. not open an account first THEN do the so called random security checks....they freeze peoples accounts through that process

Why would do such? I never did anything suspicous with my account nor recieved any suspicious money..