xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
arjupun

Google Really Pays Out!

I have about 50 dollar in my google adsense I think they will pay if my acoount goes 100$. I am trying my whole effort to increase the amount in google adsense. But I am not sure they will pay what you think about?Arjun pun

If you really earned those money honestly without trying to cheat Google, I guess you will get the money. I myself have 20$, too little but my local advertisements do not pay much money. I get an average of 150 impression everyday, and maybe 1 or 2 clicks worth of: 0.01$ -0.1$, not more than this.

If you really earned those money honestly without trying to cheat Google, I guess you will get the money. I myself have 20$, too little but my local advertisements do not pay much money. I get an average of 150 impression everyday, and maybe 1 or 2 clicks worth of: 0.01$ -0.1$, not more than this.

Hey oh really than I am happy now. thanks for post.
And it gives money full?

don't get too excited about reaching the $100 mark by clicking your own ads. google will ban ya from your adsense account. if you ever want to make more money with adsense, try targeting the ads that pay more like website hosting, dating, credit cards, insurance, loans, etc....do you research to find what people are researching and clicking on, then edit your website or blog to get google to place those specific, high paying ads.

i don't know exactly what people are needing and clicking on these days so the above were just examples. do your own research and you'll reach your $ target in no time. the reason why some clicks pay more than others is the competition of the key words that bring up the prices...more profit to share.

I have about 50 dollar in my google adsense I think they will pay if my acoount goes 100$. I am trying my whole effort to increase the amount in google adsense.
But I am not sure they will pay what you think about?

Arjun pun