xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
frozen.fish

Parking And Selling Websites with SEDO?

hello all,would like to know if it is healthy for my site to be parked with sedo? not loose points with google crawlers..i would like to eventually develop it never had time though.. so guess best thing to do is park it for now?thanks..

hello all,
would like to know if it is healthy for my site to be parked with sedo? not loose points with google crawlers..
i would like to eventually develop it never had time though.. so guess best thing to do is park it for now?

thanks..

It will be good deal for your web site with sudo to park or selling the web sites. Sudo does fantastic job with the Keywords. Its keywords control the type of adverts that are displayed on your domain. Obviously, the keyword you select should be aligned to what the visitor expects to see, otherwise click through rates will suffer. If I land on a parked domain in the video gaming niche, I'm not going to click on an advert for knitting patterns.

SEDO is not bad choice for parking and there are some reward programs as well. I'm not sure about the ads and all but you can always add it to the page and see if it works on your domain name. Google punishes if the page has any redirect or pop-up or other malicious code else they have no issues with where the domain and site is parked. SEDO is reputable domain parking site. You can use it to earn from the parking you've done then you can sell it on their marketplace as well.