xisto Community
freenrg

Hello From Freenrg Hello Trap17

Hi. Just joined.I feel this could be a black hole for my time. :P I am interested in several topics. - LEARN. Languages. Teaching children. Many other subjects.- SPIRIT. How to reconnect to our spiritual side when we have gone far into rational thinking and (possibly) atheism.- PURPOSE. Finding or defining one's purpose in life. I know it is not about watching my favorite soccer team. - BUSINESS. Online business ideas, techniques and related. The idea is to find ways to provide adequate income while minimizing work time, so that I can spend more time on learning, spirit on and purpose. Ideally, I would like to merge all of them, so if my business could be aligned with my purpose, that would be best.I will look for these topics on Xisto, but if you already know where to find any of them I would be very grateful if you pointed me in the right direction.Thanks!Freenrg

Hello freenrg, welcome to Xisto - the best place to get free hosting on the whole internet!

By your introduction post - you won't have troubles with the rule that says to not post one-liners without any meaning (accounted as spam!) and it seems that you've already read the rules and got intro'd to the system we use - you already signed up at Xisto - I can see the mycent below your avatar B)

Remember to always put copied content in quote tags and point to the location where you got the information from, our mighty admins and mods don't like plagiarism -- but highly unlikely that you'll do that actually imo.

What is left to me is to tell you - you will get 'trapped' onto this board for a long, long time and you'll have great fun while learning many new things too. I did! B)

I'll get you introduced to the forums we have overhere, as per your request:

- LEARN. Languages. Teaching children. Many other subjects.

A forum named Education has many sub-forums to get started with teaching children and you can find other topics connected with learning on this whole board! It's 5 years old, so chances are you may find everything you want!

- SPIRIT. How to reconnect to our spiritual side when we have gone far into rational thinking and (possibly) atheism.

Ahh... you may have already noticed but we have our own forum called Spirituality and Consciousness with many sub-forums - devoted to just 'connecting and making a bond with our spiritual side'. Me? I'm not and won't ever be devoted to this. I don't believe in that stuff B) B)

- PURPOSE. Finding or defining one's purpose in life. I know it is not about watching my favorite soccer team.

I'll recommend the Life Talk forum and its sub-forums, especially the sub-forum Real Life Experiences - if you want to find out what people had experienced in their lifes and how to learn from their mistakes or their successes and the Debate one if you want to want to debate about something specific that comes into your mind with our fellow trappers B)

- BUSINESS. Online business ideas, techniques and related. The idea is to find ways to provide adequate income while minimizing work time, so that I can spend more time on learning, spirit on and purpose. Ideally, I would like to merge all of them, so if my business could be aligned with my purpose, that would be best.

The Business Forum will suit just great for this IMHO

As you can see, this forum is full, if not bloated with people expressing their opinions, if you came here for the discussions and not the hosting, you'll be as much satisfied - if not more - with everything that Xisto offers on a golden plate! :P

ps. What actually is your fav soccer team? I'm just curious :P

Edited by miladinoski (see edit history)

Hi miladinoski, Thanks a lot for your welcome and all that useful information.My favorite soccer team? There are two, actually: Liverpool FC and Real Madrid. Supporting Real Madrid is a family tradition, simply inherited, and a heavy burden, really. Love of Liverpool FC, I acquired in 1991 after watching a game at Anfield (Liverpool 2 – 1 Aston Villa). Supporting Liverpool FC is more fun these days.Now really, I am not that much into watching soccer anymore, except maybe for some carefully selected Euro, World cup, or Champions League semis or final, because it takes too much time, but for some reason I do keep checking the Premiership and Liga results regularly and feeling up or down, depending on who has won. Strange.

Edited by freenrg (see edit history)

hey welcome!You have come to the right place. This community is one of the best on the web when it comes to resources.I hope you find what you are looking for and get to enjoy the great services offered her. i am personally here for business and to run my online community effeciently. Learning loads of useful stuff too!Cheers mate!

hey welcome!
You have come to the right place. This community is one of the best on the web when it comes to resources.

I hope you find what you are looking for and get to enjoy the great services offered her. i am personally here for business and to run my online community effeciently. Learning loads of useful stuff too!

Cheers mate!

Thanks mate

How long have you been running your online community?
I have been thinking of running one myself, but I suspect it will demand a lot of dedication. Is this the case?