xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  

Hello

Hey, I am new(As you can see) and I just want to introduce myself to the Xisto community. I am pretty much a experimenter. I like to create random sites to see how they look etc.I code games(Java), make random websites, most of all I like to have fun.I hope to have a fun time on Xisto Forums.

Welcome 360236 to Xisto. I guess this is the right place for you with Website creating will all the great hosting Xisto provide customers like you with as well as reseller accounts which come in very useful. I am sure you will have a very fun time here on the forums. I have provided the all important links below with the rules, the way the community works and rolls and a my cents topic which will help you get hosting or domains just by posting :P.

Important Links:

Enjoy the forum!

-Ash:).

Welcome to this board! :P

You are welcomed to look around, but first please read the readme where all the important rules are located. Read the 3 topics on the main page and you'll find out more info about how to get hosted.

If you are in troubles, please reply here or open a topic where it seems to fit.

Have fun reading the topics and making mutual friendships! B)