xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rnichilo

Kabbalah Want to learn about Kabbalah?

Kabbalah is an incredible expansion of spirituality, for Judaism and Christianity or any faith! As a matter of fact, 'Jesus' was a master Kabbalist...

The best way to explain these amazing teachings is to provide this awesome video, please check out the link these videos changed my outlook on life.

Spoiler Alert: Kabbalah allows you to reconnect with the force that created us, its darn intense. :P

about the video:

What is in this lesson?

3 reasons why Kabbalah is called the hidden science.

Purposeful concealment of the science by Kabbalists themselves.

Kabbalists wrote all their texts in a special language: the language of branches.

Kabbalah studies what is hidden from our inborn perception.

The 11 most popular misrepresentations of Kabbalah, and why Kabbalah is not any of these:

Jewish Mysticism

Religion

Mysticism

Magic

That you have to be Jewish to study Kabbalah

That you have to had mastered preliminary wisdom before studying Kabbalah

Holy water

Amulets

Red strings

A means for protection

The same as Eastern teachings

The only requirement for studying Kabbalah is a sincere desire to discover the meaning of life.

Kabbalah studies how our life and our world has been created, and how to achieve connection with our lifes source, the totality of reality.

Kabbalah Revealed!

Anyone have any input? maybe someone who has learned from the Zohar?? This is a very interesting spiritual topic for me, but since I'm not Jewish, I don't really have any way to learn about it traditionally. I have heard that kabbalah is a sort of secret or technique(s) reserved for rabbis, but i believe i am on my way to reversing the ego, learning deep meditation, and repairing a lot of my desires. I also have always loved the act of giving or sharing, and i receive true joy by giving, the same joy you would experience if you were to receive something.I just want to know if I'm on the right path. It sure feels like it. :lol: pm me if this is a personal subjectthx!