xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hussainhaider

Hi All!

My name is Hussain Haider. I am 22. Living in Pakistan. Mostly, I am free nowadays due to which I am able to spend most of my time online. Online, I do lots and lots of stuff to keep myself occupied. I have also been making money online since last year and it has been proved to be really successful. I came accross this site somehow and decided to give it a try. I love these kind of sites. I will try my level best to participate in this forum as much as possible. Thats my introduction. You will get to know more about me soon. Thank you for your time :P Regards,Hussain Haider.

Welcome hussainhaider to Xisto. As I have been reading it looks like this will be a great place for you if you are online a lot and I am sure you can get enough money for a website or ect... It seems you have quite a successes in money. Well good luck and I have provided the important links below for you which you must read in order to stay within the community guidelines.

Please make sure you read the links above very carefully.

-Ash:).

Hello Hussain, welcome to Xisto B)

On this board you can earn money with your posts to buy professional quality hosting and domains. The post count is not important, but the quality and longevity matters a lot! Read the 3 links Ash gave you in his post to get more introduced to this board's rules and how to sign-up for the system B)

I sure hope you'll have an awesome stay here! :P