xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rejected

Xbox Live

Does anyone here have xbox live? I used to have it, but I moved and I'm going to buy a wireless adapter for it, I'll be playing Halo 2, couterstrike, and Starwars Jedi Knight. I'll post my ID tomorrow. So anyone who plays, post your id and I'll send you a friend request and we'll go into a match some time.

I have xbox live and absolutely love it, I suggest everyone that has an xbox and highspeed internet to set an account up RIGHT NOW.Oh yes, everyone post their ID so I can add you to my buddy list.My Name is Lukiem.I play:Rainbow Six 3: Black arrowHalo 2Occasionally Starwars: battlefront.I hope everyone that has bought enjoys it. Hope do see you all sometimes =D

Yea its awesome. But in Halo this one guy was so racist. Pissed almost the whole team. He kepy on saying you stupid *BLEEP*. I wasn't a black but i mean he was so stupid saying it over and over again. There was a black there to and he didn't even say anything back. It was so annoying. But the game is fun and Xbox live is awesome so you should get it.

Why you using xbox, when you always can get an Xbox emultor for PC?

Xbox is Pc which has some different form and supports only one type of software - games ... sry 2 types - forgot about Linux :D

Here is some Xbox parametres:

.Xbox|-- Intel Pentium III|-- Flash ROM`-- PCI bus    |-- Programmable Interrupt Controller    |-- System Timer    |-- DMA Controller    |-- PCI Bridge Device - Host Bridge                 (0:0:0, 0x2a5)    |-- Memory Controller - SDRAM                       (0:0:3, 0x2a6)    |-- HUB Interface - ISA Bridge                      (0:1:0, 0x1b2) [nForce]    |-- SMBus Controller                                (0:1:1, 0x1b4) [nForce]    |   |-- PIC16LC    |   |-- CX25871/FS454/Xcalibur Video Encoder    |   |-- ADM1032 System Temperature Monitor    |   `-- Serial EEPROM    |-- OHCI USB Controller                             (0:2:0, 0x1c2) [nForce]    |-- OHCI USB Controller                             (0:3:0, 0x1c2) [nForce]    |-- MCP Networking Adapter                          (0:4:0, 0x1c3) [nForce]    |-- MCP APU                                         (0:5:0, 0x1b0) [nForce]    |-- Audio Codec Interface                           (0:6:0, 0x1b1) [nForce]    |-- Simple Communication Controller - Generic Modem (0:6:1, 0x1c1) [???]    |-- IDE Controller                                  (0:9:0, 0x1bc) [nForce]    |   |-- Primary IDE Channel    |   |   |-- Hard Drive    |   |   `-- DVD Drive    |   `--- Secondary IDE Channel    |-- PCI Bridge                                      (0:8:0, 0x1b8) [nForce]    `-- AGP Host to PCI Bridge                          (0:30:0, 0x1b7) [nForce]        `-- NV2A GeForce3 Integrated GPU                (1:0:0, 0x2a0)

In Halo this one guy was so racist. Pissed almost the whole team. He kepy on saying you stupid *BLEEP*. I wasn't a black but i mean he was so stupid saying it over and over again. There was a black there to and he didn't even say anything back. It was so annoying. But the game is fun and Xbox live is awesome so you should get it.

it is sad my xbox live cables are starting to gather dust i would play more but it is a hassle because i have to change settings every time i want to playi want to play more but there not much choise cos my family dont like the cablr going from downstairs up the stairs and in to my room i will start going on this week again cos i am home alone ;) my gamer tag is superstu212hope i play someone soon!!superstu!

my gamertag is arcanistherogue, i play about everyday or every other day.i have halo 2, tetris worlds, and ddr ultramix 2. my only other live games never have anyone else playing or are really bad (Mechassault, Starwars Clone Wars, about 2 others).I have a clan, if anyone wants to join. Thats why i got my hosting. Our site is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ , but that might be down as i need to get some more hosting credits... my internet was down for a while.