xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jjaenagle

Anyone In Here Play Ikariam?

so i have been playing ikariam for a few months... its pretty addicting, especially if you know people who are into it... and the best thing is that they will also help you get accounts that are higher up.i cant really explain the game...Live the ancient world!The sound of the sea, a white sandy beach and sun! On a small island somewhere in the Mediterranean, an ancient civilization arises. Under your leadership an era of wealth and discovery begins. Welcome to Ikariam.You start out with a town hall.. the more you upgrade them, the more citizens you get.... the more citizens, the more gold or resources you can get. You also build other buildings like barracks, shipyard, town wall for defense, etc etc.You are on a random island with one of 4 resources... the strategy is to be able to explore to other islands so you can gather those resources because you will need them in order to build more and higher level buildings.eventually you create big armies and navys and you can join or create an alliance.there is so much more to it and i can keep on explaining!

I did for a while but then i changed my isp and did not have access to an internet connection for about 2 weeks. It that time i was attacked and crippled pretty good soo. i had to quit. Anyway it's a fun game maybe the best browser based mmo. I loved the fact that u had to trade with other players for resources cause your island only had one and you had to make relations.