xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
moonheart

Hi Everyone

Welcome moonheart to Xisto From India :P, We have a very good discussion forums on this forum to do with the subject you are talking about. I am sure many of the members will be PMing you about your subject. I have pasted the important links you must read to stop getting you a ban or a warning on the forum.

Important Links:

Enjoy the forum!

-Ash:).

Welcome moonheart to Xisto From India :P , We have a very good discussion forums on this forum to do with the subject you are talking about. I am sure many of the members will be PMing you about your subject. I have pasted the important links you must read to stop getting you a ban or a warning on the forum.

Important Links:

Enjoy the forum!

-Ash:).

I am a new subscriber and hope this service can host my website.

Welcome, Moonheart, to Xisto. I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors. With the current enthusiasm for Work-At-Home affecting the entire world, you have a very lucrative opportunity on your hands.

--

Karl... I'm going to guess that the mods would ignore a post made by someone on another's topic. I would suggest you introduce yourself properly, and in your own topic. And, for all of our sakes, tell us more about your self than "I'm a new subscriber..."