xisto Community
jlhaslip

100 Year Old Bat Boy who met the Babe

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Imagine being 100years old, and active enough to go to the main field of a baseball game. Looks pretty good for an old guy.
Imagine all that he has seen in his life. From a time when automobiles were young to seeing a man land on the Moon, Hank Aaron, Babe Ruth, and many in between. What a life it must have been.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
Imagine being 100years old, and active enough to go to the main field of a baseball game. Looks pretty good for an old guy.
Imagine all that he has seen in his life. From a time when automobiles were young to seeing a man land on the Moon, Hank Aaron, Babe Ruth, and many in between. What a life it must have been.

I think you have the wrong link. This goes to a video of a person who is vertically handicapped.

Link isn't there anymore but still, isn't that something to be 100 years old and have met babe ruth? Thats amazing, if I was that old, I think the only thing so far I would be proud of is voting for Obama, but thats really it, I haven't met too many history altering people.

News article about Arthur Giddon :lol:

For those of you who are still interested about this topic, here's an article about the real man. I think it's a fantastic story! Go Arthur!
Edited by Fractured.Logic (see edit history)

Amazing, wife of 61 years..how does he do it? That is crazy, I hope he had an amazing 100 year birthday, thats a lot, I somewhat hope to live that long just so I know what it is like in the future, but then I don't think I could go on that long, I don't know if I would really want to much longer then that.