xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
PSYCHONAUT

Hello All! My introduction post

Hey guys,I thought I would introduce myself and get some points in the process. I found this website a long time ago and it was great! I thought I would come back and give it another go. I'm just learning create websites and I thought this would be a perfect place to host them. There are a lot of features available here that a lot of other services lack, even paid services. This is very professional and quality stuff!

Welcome to Xisto forums, PSYCHONAUT.

Make sure you read about the new credit system in the Xisto readme. You should also read the rules and get to know how stuff works here. But before you rush to anything, you should register at Xisto - Support.com/billing with the same e-mail address you registered here. This will be your billing account, your posts will earn you myCENTs, when you have 100 CENTs, they will be converted into 1 xistodollar. When you have enough xistodollars, you'll be able to buy the hosting package you desire.

Let me point out too that the amount of posts isn't important, you'll get a lot of CENTs only if you have a long post that isn't off-topic. Spamming will earn you a warning, and you can't purchase hosting when you have warning, so it's not a good idea to go on a posting rampage and post spam all over the forums.

Glad to have you here.

Best wishes,
Baniboy

Edited by baniboy (see edit history)