xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
stefan_pavikevik

New You Tube Service: Realtime

Posted Image

Youtube has released new service for their users, named RealTime. RealTime is one new type of services that the Internet has to offer, and also it will give their users more good experience with google. RealTime's main function is to give the users power to see what their friends are watching, or to watch something together. So it will appear one toolbar down, similar as facebook's one, and there are the options. Still this service is in Beta Testing, so you can use it with invitation only for now. If you want invitation, I have 25 invitations, so add me as friend on Youtube and I will send you one Invitation. For more informations about this service, you can visit their official site:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

P.S. My youtube profile is written down in my signature.

Woah, awesome news! So, is this the new YouTube or are they keeping the old current one? How do we use this Realtime thing?

@Sky,First of all, you need an invitation. I can invite you. You need to add me as friend on YouTube, and I will send you an invitation. And, this is a new way for watching Videos on YouTube. It is really cool. :P If you have some other questions, ask me. B)Also, this is still in Beta Version. That is why you need an invitation.

@Sky,First of all, you need an invitation. I can invite you. You need to add me as friend on YouTube, and I will send you an invitation. And, this is a new way for watching Videos on YouTube. It is really cool. :P If you have some other questions, ask me. B)
Also, this is still in Beta Version. That is why you need an invitation.

Hey stefan I would like to get an invitations. Can you send me your username on Youtube so I can add you?

Hey. Everyone from you, who want an Invitation for this, you can see my YouTube profile through the link of my signature. One Notice:I was testing it with some friends and it is still not working perfect. But, as I am noticed, it will be soon fixed, and the FINAL version will be released. If you find some bug, tell me about it with comment on my youtube profile, or just by sending me an Personal Message throuhg the Personal Messenger Service. I will report the bug. Some bug that I have identified is that, that sometimes it doesn't show user activities. But the team is fixing it now.