xisto Community
mircealuncan

Introduction Hello everyone

Hi Mircea! Welcome to Xisto, the best web-hosting around on tha intra-tubez.

Please read and abide the rules so you won't get warnings or get banned (which I highly doubt so because of your nice intro), and if you want the hosting, you should read the 3 topics that give add. info located on the main page on the sidebar on the left side.

Enjoy the stay and have fun! :P

Hi Mircea! Welcome to Xisto, the best web-hosting around on tha intra-tubez.
Please read and abide the rules so you won't get warnings or get banned (which I highly doubt so because of your nice intro), and if you want the hosting, you should read the 3 topics that give add. info located on the main page on the sidebar on the left side.

Enjoy the stay and have fun! :P

Thanks a lot for the help, but I do have one more question though: once you click on the Billing & Support tab it redirects to another website where I will probably buy the domain. Where can I find inside that website my earnings so far?

Thanks a lot for the help, but I do have one more question though: once you click on the Billing & Support tab it redirects to another website where I will probably buy the domain. Where can I find inside that website my earnings so far?

Upon signing in, in the Client Area, in the box labeled Account Statistics, you'll see your Account Credit Balance. This is the amount of how much money you have to spend, which you have earned by posting here at the forums.