xisto Community
websey

Urban Terror League | Is Alive The League is alive

Hi Guys,

I posted recently in refernece to starting up a Urban Terror League..

Well it is all now a go go go

I am a member of the clan morbidWRAITH our site is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ (hosted with Xisto of course :) )

Although we at <MW> are a gaming clan we are also trying to get a bit of a community going as well, Here in England it seems that the whole Lan scene has died off a bit and as such we are going to be starting a regualr event on the the south coast of England, Although as a clan we are mainly a Urban Terror focused group we also plan on having our dedicated server (specs at the bottom) running a COD 4 / 5 dedicated and also a left for dead dedicated

But anyway just to start building the community side of things up we are going to start hosting a FFA UrT league via our community site !

Below is roughly how it will run but of course people can suggest idea's and I may take them on Posted Image

- We will run 1 evenning a week FFA official match on our dedicated server based in Berkshire

- The server will be up all week and stats will be tracked but only those from the match evenning will be counted

- It will not go on Frags it will be a top 5 system so

1st place gets 5pts

2nd place gets 4pts

3rd place gets 3pts

4th palce gets 2pts

5th place gets 1pts

- Not sure whether it will be 1 or 2 maps or just set amount of time on a random map

- You must be registered on the community site as you will have to upload demo's and it will all be linked with your

profile page.

- http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ is the web site to register at

- <MW>Ins@tiable will be admining the events so if you have any problems or queries you can get hold of her !

You can get hold of me via IRC #wraith.clan on quakenet

or via my isntant messenger here

Anyway laters guys

websey

Server Specs

Dual Athlon x2 5000

4gb Ram

1tb Hard Drive

2 Gigabyte Network Cards (1 up 1 down)

2 x Cisco 24 man switches