xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sarahh92

So What Do You Think Of The New Dsi?

I hear the nintendo DSi is coming out soon and it looks like is has alot of great features. I'm pretty excited about it.

- You can take pictures and edit them

- wifi internet (FINALLY)

- Record and play with your voice with the built in microphone

- Record videos too

- More games

- Buy a memory card and use your DSi as a mp3 player :)

http://www.nintendo.com/3ds;jsessionid=FF5EDBE6D7B1D3D06F57119D8D2EBCAF

Other features can be seen there. This is great I can't wait to get mine. I recently JUST bought my nintendo DS but now im going to trade it in haha.

It looks very cool. It sort of bothers me how Nintendo does this though. They put a must have system on the market and then a few years later they make the same one with a bunch of new features so you end up having to also get that one. x3 I still have the oldest one, but I really want the DSi because of the camera. (There are so many days I go, "I wish I could've brought a camera!") The internet would also be cool if you're in the car, but you're still stuck in a game. Right now, I think they're offering it for free or something at this thing that's similar to the Wii Shop Channel.It also looks very very cute, but I shouldn't get my hopes up. I just spent all of my money on Mother's Day stuff. ^^;