xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Bullseye

Suspended

Hello there admins of XistoSeems my account got suspended again. :D What is the limit for not posting on the forum before you get suspended ?As far as I know it has been about a week.Do you people have to know everything I do ?Maybe you also like to know my bankaccountnumber.......Please activate my account again and tell me in a PM what i did wrong(you can also email me).

Once your Account gets suspended, you will have to make alteast 3 credits after which your account will be re-activated automatically.

Thank you opaque for the info .But after howlong of no posting is the account being suspended ?Maybe I can do something about that and keep an eye out before i get suspended again.

Well, when you log in it will tell you how many hosting credits that you have. If you are very close to zero credits, I recommend posting! My account got suspended as well since I let my credits go down to zero. This is very embarassing and it will not happen again. Oh and, I think 1 credit = 1 day without having to post. So yeah, that's, what you must do.

To my investigation (ok, not "investigation")/observation :D I found that approximately 350 charecters in one post will get you 1 credit, which allows you to be absent for 1 day (without posting). However, it is even better if you post longer posts, as that will actually get more credit than 3-4 separate posts. I recommend you post 3 per day for 2 weeks, and then after that, post a couple of 400 charecter posts per week, for 3 months, then after that, you should have a sufficient amount of credits to not post in case you have some issues (family, school, work etc.). This is just an educated hypothesis and the use of simple mathematics so the information is not 100 percent acurate and you do not have to follow it! However, I already have 34 credits, and I'm still posting 3 per day, because I feel that it is fun to help people and just post for the sake of posting! :D~ Dooga