xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ZettaAIR

Hiii Guys~!

I forgot to make an introduction when I joined but, it's never too late to start right? ? XDDDDDMy name is Nelson. ?I am 14 years old. ?I live in Arizona, US and it's pretty hot here. ?I absolutely adore music and computers. ?I play the violin (5 years), the piano (2 years, self-taught), and the recorder (2 months, self taught). ?Some can say I am a computer nerd. ?Some say I know nothing about computers but that doesn't matter. ?When I grow up, I want to my a software engineer. ?Well....that is pretty much me! ?=)

I forgot to make an introduction when I joined but, it's never too late to start right? XDDDDD

My name is Nelson. I am 14 years old. I live in Arizona, US and it's pretty hot here. I absolutely adore music and computers. I play the violin (5 years), the piano (2 years, self-taught), and the recorder (2 months, self taught). Some can say I am a computer nerd. Some say I know nothing about computers but that doesn't matter. When I grow up, I want to my a software engineer. Well....that is pretty much me! =)

Welcome ZettaAIR to Xisto I am the same age as you to let you know and I think you will enjoy it here and it also seems we have the same intrest's apart from the musical instruments as I can't play them :s. Well please make sure you read the all improtant links I have provided blow so you will not get warned after reading them Anyway good luck on Xisto and enjoy!

Improtant Links:

Hey ZettaAIR, I was really wondering why didn't you introduced yourself because I didn't see your topic here and I could see many posts of you. Glad you remembered :P

I think that with your ~50 posts you are familiar with this forum, so just have a nice stay and obey the rules so you won't get warned, a friendly advice from me :)

You are too young to be so smart. I think I was not half a smart as you are at your age. I recall those foolish days as I wondered as how to use my personal computer my dad got me. I also felt scared to be online when there were so many frauds and liers all around. These days I give no heed to all liers and pretenders as they are just a bunch of jer*s for me.I now feel confident enough that all that are in me will remain in me no matter who listens to me or not. And I remain true to myself as much as I am to GOD and believe that a day will come when I introduce myself I will be heard and understood.