xisto Community
lonebyrd

Cpanel Sign-in Not Working In Firefox

I'm having a problem with firefox loading my cpanel. I'm using firefox version 3.0.8 and whenever I try to go to my cpanel sign-in page it just won't load and times out, saying it took to long to connect. Funny thing is, I have AOL on my computer and my cpanel sign-in page loads fine there. I've tried deleting cookies, running ad-aware and spy-bot s&d, and my virus protection has been running regularly every night with no problems. I'm running windows xp with service pack 3. I just installed service pack 3 and was having this problem even when I had service pack 2. It was loading fine until yesterday, so I really am stumped as to why it won't load now. Any suggestions?

There are instances in the past when the User (you) had to submit a ticket to Xisto - Support.com for this same issue. Something about the IP being banned for excessive attempts to log-in. No idea why it happens, but it does.

Could you tell me which department to submit the ticket to? There are 9 of them and CH Support is the one thats highlighted but I've no clue what that is.

Could you tell me which department to submit the ticket to? There are 9 of them and CH Support is the one thats highlighted but I've no clue what that is.

All Xisto related queries should be directed to the Xisto - Support department. CH support is for Xisto - Web Hosting, which is for paid hosting, not Xisto hosting.