xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
odomike

Metal Gear Solid not ever mentioned

and guess what, no one have ever mentioned METAL GEAR SOLID. i love that game and all of its type. i dont kow if any other person here does but i still love these action parked games.Holla at me if you share my fantasy :P

Metal gear solid 2 ... heh ... bah ...that was one of the greatest games i have ever played, even better than GTA: vice city (nah, not really) .... anyway, I think metal gear solid 3 is gonna rock .

The Metal Gear Solid series are more stealth and covert based. Rambo is just shoot the crap out of anything that moves... and if it doesn't move, shoot it anyway.If MGS lost its covert side, then I would have no interest in it whatsover.

Rambo had stealthy moments...He sneaked in and then goy caught after seeing somethingRemember the first movie in the forest and then the town?Or in the second where he infiltrates the the vietcong camp?MGS is the greatest game ever when you compare it to what is around when it was released. The plot is weird and MGS3is about Big Boss not snake.Anyone else get all the dog tags in 2?

If u really want to taste MGS3, and how awsome it is, go and buy PSM2 september issue, it's out now...