xisto Community
alex198555

Wireless Adapter?! Troubles:)))

Hey, I am searching for the ones who can resolve my problem. I would like that my wireless adapter was forking like forever, but actually it works only for 24 hours and there is no anymore connection to the internet. Moreover, I can the explanation mark which is next to internet connection icon located at the right bellow corner of my laptop and it says like connected with limited connectivity. So, it happens like after 24 hours of connectivity and there is no connection. Basically, I need to reset my adapter so that internet was working again... How can I make to work for a long-term period?

Please post the details of your adapter.It's might possibly be an OS compatibility problem or driver problem.I'd say download a driver scanner and find the latest driver for you internet adapter.

My wireless adapter is obtained from the company "Etisalat" which is located in the United Arab Emirates... The adapter is named Etisalat... I let you know more details when I will arrive back to home!