xisto Community
adriantc

What To Do With 40 Billion $? What to do with 40 billion ?

I have a question for you! A 40 billion $ question...

What do you think Bill Gates could do with his 40 billion $?

And more the point...do you really think he needs them all?

Bill was the dude who invented DOS. That's all. Do you think he is still programming for Windows. Of course not! He has a bunch of guys who are programming for him while he is getting richer and richer...

That's why I hate Microsoft!

no. he bought it for $20,000 from some guy, then sold it to some big company.

That's no reason to hate someone. So what if he doesn't do the coding. He is smart so he is rich. What I really hate about him is that he has so much money but still he keeps the prices above the heads of poor people who have spent a lot for the hardware now they have to spend for the software too. That's bad. :D

Well, first of, i agree that Bill Gates does nothing but get richer, he makes like $100 pero second or minute, i cant remember. It is still a lot, and he doesnt even do ANYTHING, for example, visual basic, a programming language that in a way Microsoft created, is not good at all, tons of flaws, but for some reason ppl still use it, although, we also have to admit that he knew how to make money.But with $40 billion, if i had that amount of money, i would invest a lot. He doesnt even need nearly as much, and then they are selling windows Xo for like $100 bucks or $200, its a rip off. but well thats business.