xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tey19_92

[intro] A Newbie In Trap17 tey19_92s introduction and first post. :)

Hi everyone!.. I'm TEY!, i live in the Philippines! i'm a new publisher..(fresh 3 days adsense approved my account).I hope someone can help me about this:do you know a free wap hosting site that has a HTML edit feature? Please tell me. I'll wait for your replies. (i mean something like Blogger that has a html editor so i can paste codes) :D

Hi everyone!.. I'm TEY!, i live in the Philippines! i'm a new publisher..(fresh 3 days adsense approved my account).I hope someone can help me about this:
do you know a free wap hosting site that has a HTML edit feature? Please tell me. I'll wait for your replies. (i mean something like Blogger that has a html editor so i can paste codes) :D

someone already explained this on the shoutbox, im too lazy to verify all the steps now

You go to cpanel
Go to file manager
Go to pulic html folder
select index file
click on html editor icon on top
and paste your code there

welcome to the forums

Welcome to our beloved comunity. Have a nice time here gather as many posts as you can (no spaming) to earn mycents and than tranform them into $ and buy domains or hosting. Besto of luck!