xisto Community
rejected

Re-introducing Myself! Im back, hopefully for a while

Well, for all of those old folks that remember me, I'm back to posting on trap. The last time I visited here was over a year ago (infact, the front page said it was March 2nd, 2008), and there have been a ton of changes! wow! Anyway, I'm a 19 year old college student at the University of Oklahoma. I'm majoring in electrical engineering and I'm from Fort Worth, Texas. I like running, working on cars, being with friends and family, sailing, and a plethora of other things. I used to be a moderator here, but after I had to get away from the computer for a while I was brought back down from moderator status. So who all remembers me?! And especially if you don't know me, post here because I like to make new friends.

Electrical engineering student away from the computer? ok, changing the subject, when you are studying, do you ever imagine how the engineers worked in the 70s without calculators? An engineer was a genius back then. The roof is falling down? Ask an engineer! oooohh behold the engineer. Now even I have an engineering deggree.

Ummm! There were calculators in the 70's... trust me. I was there.hey rejected, welcome back. Good to see you after a whole year... Things have changed a bit. The new Credit system mostly. Some of the members are new, but there are still some old-timers around. SM is back on Mod duty. We have had a few people come and go, but the place is still a beehive at times.Hope your year at school was good.

rejected...rejected.... nooo the name doesn't ring a bell, I would surely remember you since I been here for awhile. A Mod you say?? Interesting I have to ask around and see if anyone remember that. AHAHAHAHA welcome back rejected, who can't remember that famous quote of mine, "You been rejected".

rejected...rejected.... nooo the name doesn't ring a bell, I would surely remember you since I been here for awhile. A Mod you say?? Interesting I have to ask around and see if anyone remember that. AHAHAHAHA welcome back rejected, who can't remember that famous quote of mine, "You been rejected".

Well I can't say I know you because I'm here for a little more than a month. Alltogheter since then the community was great and I had a great time here. So a re-new member it would be really great. So even if I don't know you welcome againg :D.
Cheers!

Electrical engineering student away from the computer?
ok, changing the subject, when you are studying, do you ever imagine how the engineers worked in the 70s without calculators? An engineer was a genius back then. The roof is falling down? Ask an engineer! oooohh behold the engineer.

Now even I have an engineering deggree.

haha well with facebook, myspace, and all of those other distractions I pretty much only have my computer for my word processor and e-mail. engineering is hard with a calculator and a computer!

Ummm! There were calculators in the 70's... trust me. I was there.
hey rejected, welcome back. Good to see you after a whole year...
Things have changed a bit. The new Credit system mostly.
Some of the members are new, but there are still some old-timers around.
SM is back on Mod duty. We have had a few people come and go, but the place is still a beehive at times.

Hope your year at school was good.

thanks! good to be back.
I see that many members are still around.. SM is back to harassing me already :P
i'm checking out the new points system, it seems to be better than the last one.. more options and all of that! plus I don't have to post very much now to get the new points, so I can't complain! :D

hahaha, I remember the signature you made me. with the alien guy on it. it's probably saved somewhere around my computer.. hahaha

Well I can't say I know you because I'm here for a little more than a month. Alltogheter since then the community was great and I had a great time here. So a re-new member it would be really great. So even if I don't know you welcome againg :).
Cheers!

awesome! thanks for the welcome and great to meet you.