xisto Community
lonebyrd

Can Images Be Uploaded To Cpanel

I want to use homemade (photoshop) images on my site but I am not sure if I can host them somewhere in CPanel or do I have to upload them to something like ImageFilez and use that to link to it? I thought I remembered last time I had a website that was made here I could upload it to file manager but I don't remember exactly. If I can put it on CPanel, where do I put it exactly?

Images can be placed into the public_html Folder, or a sub-folder under public_html, like public_html/images/, for example.There are several ways to get them uploaded.1. The cpanel file manager2. An FTP client from your computer3. Using the FTP account on your Hosting4. Using a Browser based solution like Fireftp in FirefoxOnly thing would be to make sure the file has been saved in a web-compatible format such as jpeg, gif, png,etc.Most "raw" formats are not web-compatible.