xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
longtimeago

Transfer Of Cents Possible ?

I remember the past days when Xisto had the Credit system instead of MyCents. During that time one was able to transfer his/her own Credits to some other account with some fee ( credit ) . So now everything has been changed , still is there any option in MyCents where one can transfer cents or dollars to another account ( with some fee ) , just as it was in Credit system ?if(yes) {cool;}else can i know why it is so , it was in the previous system nah.. they why was it removed ;

As far as I know, you are not able to transfer MyCents or the dollars you can earn from MyCents. I guess that is unfortunate as that would be a nice feature. From what I gather, the MyCents system requires a lot of bandwidth (? just what it seems like to me after some of the things I've read) when it updates and adds dollars to your account. I'm guessing that this could be one of the reasons why, as MyCents operations require lots of bandwidth, serverload, etc. Not sure if I'm correct about this or way off, but from what I gather that could definitely be a reason why.

I know you cant,But i would really appreciate if you could !! seeming though I host my clans community site on Xisto.com and am not always about due to business / family commitments (also a rubbish isp) and I think it would be great if my clan members could post and then pay me x amounts of mycents $ a month :Dlol it would also mean that I could get a bette hosting account and do some of the things that they want me to do such as add videos of matches etc to the website...Come on site admins tell us why we cant transfer the money !!lol also it would mean they could all pay me money and i could actually get the VPS i have been hoping to get for the last 3 months (or whenever Xisto announced it) alright laters guys..websey

I would also like this, But I think It would be abused because people called have 2 accounts and just reply to the same topic each time then at the end of the day transfer all the credit to there main account, But I think this feature would be fantastic and popular to have.

Yeah maybe ti would but there are always to catch out the n00bs who do that...To be honest it would save on my site going down once evry few months...but alas it looks like i have aquired myself a dedicated server :D so I may be able to move everything there although I dont think I will stop posting here as my MyCents would still build and then I could buy myself a few years of domains :Danyway good luck allwebsey

I think there is a good reason cents can't be transferred.

Now that posting is essentially worth real money, it would be extremely hard to track somone

who spammed, and then quickly transferred the cents along a line of accounts very quickly.

It would make the admin's jobs a lot harder.

i also remember in a particular post some one was asking Mr.OpaQue about transferring these Dollars to his/her paypal account, but Sir replied that it is not possible as of now. ( But he said it may be considered in a later stage ) . So now my question is will Xisto implement these 2 things in near future.1) Transfer of Dollars from one account to another.2) Transfer of Dollars from this account to Paypal. If these 2 things come to pass, then Xisto will the one of the Rocking website in todays world, Come on Trap , you can do it ... ! :)

Both the above conditions posted by Nirmal will not be applied as it will affect us giving the existing offers for Free.