xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
-Sky-

[languages] Learning German (deutsch)

Currently at School now I am learning the awesome language of Deutsch/German. :D I play Counter-Strike: Source and play on servers with lots of players from Germany. I can't wait till I am able to actually make a discussion/conversation on the game in German. :D If also I could get some help on here like some tips to speaking some German it'd be appreciated.The next language I wish to learn actually is Norwegian. Again, I have a few Steam friends that are Norwegian so I'd like to be able to speak to them in their original language. :D Although, I am focusing more on German as of now because I am really interested in their language and I do actually speak a little, but kind of embarrest to speak using the microphone as I tend to not speak it correctly. :D Thanks. :D

Even tho you might be embarrassed of not using the right words, you should just try it, and perhaps ask your German friends to correct you so you can improve. And to learn German better, always do your homework xD

Yes. Sometimes I do actually ask for corrections or to ask how to say something in German. They tell me. :D But yeah I am really wanting to learn German as it is a good interesting language to learn. :D Yes, 3 more days (or 4) till Friday. :D

Lol German is one of the easy one's, One of the hardest is Chinese which some of my friends learn. French and Spanish are also easy to learn.But anyway good luck with learning them Sky.