xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jove

Hi hi to everyone

Hi jove. One big and warm welcome to you.
Read the rules, the guides, the readmes, the annoucements, the news, and the other Xisto and Xisto related things.
So it will clear to you some things how work.
Here we are earning myCENTs with good and long and quality posts.
The quantity doesn't matter.
The quality does.
So post good posts, earn myCENTs and after 100 myCENTs it will be deposited at Xisto as US Dollars:
https://support.xisto.com/
I am glad to see that the community is growing and growing.
Have a nice stay here in the best online community, earn myCENTs, make fun, meet new friends and people, learn something new, share ideas and knowledge, and have a nice time with us.
Have a nice weekend.
All the best,
Stefan Pavikevik.

Hey Jove, welcome to our fammily. I hope you'll enjoy you stay here, read the rules and the help files and don't hesitate to ask us anything you need to know. I think you'll find the users very friendly and helpful. Again have a nice stay, happy posting and don't spam ^^.Cheers!

Welcome jove to the Xisto forums make sure you read the Xisto readme for all the rules and things for the forum also then check out some mycents topics to understand how the system works and to get you the best hosting or domain package for you.

I now wish you the best of luck on the forum and the future!

- Ash :D