xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
photophun

Hello From A New Member :d

I am happy to be a new member of this community and look forward to the future.I live in the uk in herfordshire and have made a few websites on different hosts but look forward to try out this hosting service. My hobbys are basketball, photography and videography.

Hello photophun Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich in Michigan, USA.

Another photo phan :D . I am an hobby photographer. I like to take pictures of nature in all of its glory; especially birds and flowers. If you want hosting, remember it is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you myCENTs. Seems very easy to gain myCENTs and you will have your hosting in no time at all.

Look forward to seeing some of your photo work. :D

Welcome Mr. Phun. I'm Eddy from Sunny California. God I love it here. Anyway, I've made about 13 and I had racked up about 140 pts. I don't know if thats good or bad. I do know that they say that the first 5 posts don't really count. Do you have a link of some of the other websites you've made? I used to be in web development but have been out of it for a few years, going to get back in.Welcome!