xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Oblivion1500

Hello Everybody, Just Saying Hi Meet ME

Hello, My name is Jay. I am a nice person when you get to know me. My favorite thing to do is ti walk around and talk to random people about random things no matter what its about. I love to draw, skate, and play guitar. I am now in the midst of looking for a job.. so if you have something let me know! I design graphics on photoshop i have CS3 if you were looking for a banner avy or something like that you can message me. hmm, there isent much else to say so if you want to talk just say so..... :D

Hello, My name is Jay. I am a nice person when you get to know me. My favorite thing to do is ti walk around and talk to random people about random things no matter what its about. I love to draw, skate, and play guitar. I am now in the midst of looking for a job.. so if you have something let me know! I design graphics on photoshop i have CS3 if you were looking for a banner avy or something like that you can message me. hmm, there isent much else to say so if you want to talk just say so..... :D

Hi Oblivion1500, and warm welcome!
I wish you all the best at here.
I am proud to see that community is growing and growing.
I am also a nice person when you get to know me.
I also love to play guitar, and I am learning it.
As I need or You need help, we are here. :D
Earn myCENTS to get HOSTED as soon as possible.
All the best,
Stefan Pavikevik
Edited by stefan_pavikevik (see edit history)

Welcome to Xisto Jay, the biggest little community this side of the internet. We have a great community with hundreds of years worth of experience in programming, graphic design, web design and more. Heck we even have some great hosting as well which is the cornerstone of this community. Check out the Xisto Readme to get yourself prepare yourself in the life as a Xisto member.

Welcome to the forum Oblivion1500/Jay It seems you like talking random however it must not go really offtopic when you post about things make sure you stick to the category. Anyway to help you get along with out hopefully you get warnings Trap 17 have made a read me of the rules and what is expected of you while you are a member here. Please make sure you read all the improant links I have provided below.

Now carry on enjoying the forum, Sit back and type away!

-Ash :)

Whaazzupp Jaay? :)Lemme wish you a warm welcome from every member to this board and enjoy the wonderful friendships you'll make and the new things you'll learn, also read and obey the rules, which will make you a good and respected member and just have fun while you're here! :PGlad you found out about the myCent system on yourself (by your mycents showing up), and enjoy the quality hosting you'll get.