xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ackotheadvertiser

Call Of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2

I cannot say that the game isn't visually appealing and it makes you feel like your really into it, but the aspect I have a problem with Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 on the PC, just making sure to state so I won't be attacked later on, was the fact that it didn't have any LAN game capabilities like the rest of COD series games. I was really surprised when I looked in my menu and saw no lan play unless its for coop missions I think. Seriosuly, how can this be a complete game without LAN? So I just stick with Modern Warfare 1 as at least that allows me the joyous play of LAN parties. Not all the time we want to be connected to the internet to have a fun time ~_~ . What about those who have no internet at the time but want to play with a group of friends, I guess they forgot about that with its design or a way to fight against piracy of the game. But way to kill the game without implementing it.Storyline though I like it, I really love the way the game feels. Everything is beautifully rendered... it makes a perfect solo game for me ~_~....

Well if you guys want to face the best clan on call of duty modern warfare 2 contact lebronbball815 the clan name is TNT* , we play mostly s/d (search and destroy) sometimes Team Death match and demolition

How would you say the multiplayer is for PC? Many hackers? Thinking about getting this game though don't want to join game rooms and get killed every few seconds by hackers.

Read the original article at: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
Will there be a Call of Duty 6 really? Is it a part 2 of Modern Warfare? It has to be avavible for the pc, not only for the consoles, like CoD 4 was. We can definitely expect a whole lot from it's campaign! There's a logo in the article above, but it's probably fake.
Yea there is going to be one, its actually been out since November 9th,2009. You might want to buy it its a really great game, worth the 50-60$

I honestly believe that MW2 turned out *BLEEP*.The campaign is okay and it's actually really fun, but when it comes to online multiplayer, which is the majority of my time spent on the game, it just sinks deeper and deeper with each passing moment.The killstreak rewards are ridiculous, however it's much less difficult now since the strategy to destroying them has been made apparent.The perks overall are just stupid. They are childishly named and are honestly way too overpowering.The balance is just unfair. Those at lower ranks have very little chance against those who have been playing for a while and have higher stats, more perks and weapons, and more experience. But I can't complain because everything with experience will have imbalances.The hacking is just out-of-hand. Infinity Ward hasn't cracked down on 10th prestige hackers or gamertag modders, which I find utterly ridiculous because you pay $60 or more for a game that doesn't even reprimand hackers.The company that makes the game is disrespectful, and is only after the money. They provide no service whatsoever and barely if at all make updates. They could care less about what we want.The time you waste while playing this game is atrocious. Once you begin playing, the need for revenge increases and you continue to play. The game controls you and we ain't in Soviet Russia.Now, I could go on and on and on about why I dislike this game, however, the evidence and just the ranting itself should be fairly obvious. So, if you want to buy it, go ahead, but know that it's definitely not worth the money or energy.

well guys .....cod mw2 is realy great .....but if you people havent played battle field bad company 2 ...till then you can say that......!!its an awesome game better than cod is every aspects ...i.e graphics ....fps and multiplayer gaming wise !!i am realy addicted to this game...and if any of you havent tried it yet must suggest you to buy it today only !!___keep gaming guys !!! :)