xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gotspooned

Martial Arts?

Hey I was just wondering if anyone here was into martial arts. Like if you've taken it before, are currently enroll, or plan to do it some time. I've been doing martial arts since i was four.. and i have two black belts now. One in shaolin kung fu... and one in Hapkido. My demo team and I make martials videos that i'd be glad to share once i figure out my freakin' hosting. Anyway, post up what you think? :D

Whoaow... wha chaw... it is really cool to have 2 black belts in different course of martial art, i enrolled tae kwon do when i was in elementary school.. until i get Blue Belts... than i continue to enrolled NinJutsu... until Red Belt... i also learn merpati putih (a traditional martial art from my country.. it's all about, some technique of storing ur power inside body and release it suddenly, it's somekind of MindPower as well... my father is my master... he can broke 4 ice block using a paper, i wonder how... and he can read newspaper in closed eye... he said it's an art of electromagnetic sight..... once again i wonder how...).Well men, it's cool that u will share ur martial video, i'll waiting for it....

Honestly I would love to start martial arts, not just to learn how to kick someones but, altho that is part of it but I would like to learn for the science of it. the art of technique. Could anyone recomend a certain style that would be good for a beginner? My nephew recomended isshinru, but then again hes kinda partial to it. Just wondering what anyone else thought.

i am not enrolling in a martial art or have previously ever taken part in a martial art but i was just going to start a maritial art called haidong gumdo it is the korean sword martial art. But right when i was gunna start the Master left :D went back to korea was well annoying.Thats me done moaning for the day lol but if i was gunna do another martial art it would be Taekwondo just because my m8 does it and he says its gd :D.

I did it but you no it got rely boring after i brook the wood i mean it was so cool at first it was like so freking cool but then when i could do it 500 times it was kind stuiped but i mean i wont say i did not have fun cuss i did alot of fun i would tell people to do it cuss i mean when i got my red belt (Should of got my black) It just got stuiped If i could go back i would not of quit

Hey I was just wondering if anyone here was into martial arts. Like if you've taken it before, are currently enroll, or plan to do it some time. I've been doing martial arts since i was four.. and i have two black belts now. One in shaolin kung fu... and one in Hapkido. My demo team and I make martials videos that i'd be glad to share once i figure out my freakin' hosting. Anyway, post up what you think? :D

45303[/snapback]

Hey, that's awesome. Right now, I have a blackbelt in Villari's Shaolin Kenpo Karate (which is mostly Shaolin Kenpo) and am working on a blackbelt in Hapkido!

I wonder how similar our styles would be. However, I've also had some influence from a freestyle TKD school. It was so small, it was really more of a club, and we actually didn't do very much TKD: we mostly just did real-life application (e.g.: I attack you with a knife. Do something that would work on someone twice your size.)

Once you get your site up and running, I'll have to check it out. You can buzz me at nospam@tophatman.cjb.net (I use "nospam" so I can block out spam spiders with ease and not have to worry about posting my address)

Yeah, and finding hostings a pain. You might also want to check out:

http://x3fusion.com/

I use them for one of my sites. (my homepage and blog)