xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
harrison858

Intelligence Beyond Us, In Space Or Even With You Right Now... Is it possible? What do you think?

I do not recommend reading or thinking about this topic at night, or if you are scared easily, or if you are isolated alone by yourself.But for the people that could probably handle this, here goes:Do YOU, a HUMAN, believe that there is intelligence that we do not know of, that exists in Outer Space? Sometimes they may be referred to as 'Aliens', but for everyone that dosen't know, an alien isn't nessecarily a bald creature with 2 spooky eyes in tight lab coats. :D To get to my point, do you think anything like this exists? What if creatures that are way more intelligent than us exist maybe even with me and you? for all we know, they could have some sort of hi-tech cloaking device that they use to spy on us, maybe even stalk us. If it does exist, you know that species tend to be destructive, so there are always the bad guys. What if at this very moment, we are being protected by a united space galactic organization that is fending off enemies right outside the Earth's atmosphere at this very second?What do you think? :D

I do not recommend reading or thinking about this topic at night, or if you are scared easily, or if you are isolated alone by yourself.

But for the people that could probably handle this, here goes:

Do YOU, a HUMAN, believe that there is intelligence that we do not know of, that exists in Outer Space? Sometimes they may be referred to as 'Aliens', but for everyone that dosen't know, an alien isn't nessecarily a bald creature with 2 spooky eyes in tight lab coats. :D

To get to my point, do you think anything like this exists? What if creatures that are way more intelligent than us exist maybe even with me and you? for all we know, they could have some sort of hi-tech cloaking device that they use to spy on us, maybe even stalk us.

If it does exist, you know that species tend to be destructive, so there are always the bad guys. What if at this very moment, we are being protected by a united space galactic organization that is fending off enemies right outside the Earth's atmosphere at this very second?

What do you think? :D

You didn't scare me :D

Anyway. Space and the Universe is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo big its 99% certain thats theres other forms of life out there. The Hubble space telescope has captured images of planets that could hold sustainable environments for life [this is from observation of images] [The European Homepage For The NASA/ESA Hubble Space Telescope] although my personal thought is YES definetly there is life out there, because of the many galaxies and other things in space. Plus the theory of Black Holes can lead to other dimensions. [awesome stuff :D]. If your so interested in this stuff I recommend this program.

Celestia

http://celestiaproject.net/

So much interest in this program, has a database of over 100,000 stars plus all objects in our solar system.