xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

USB Cable Sony Handycam

Since you didn't give us a model number its hard to say which specific cable you need and so I set up this google search result that gives various sites you can purchase USB cable for the handy cam.

Link

The best place where you can look for hardware like that is Google Shopping or eBay, but considering the fact that Google Shopping also does search eBay you can forget about using search in it.

Also, searching for one from a friend or a friend of a friend will work nicer because you can get one for free and fast if you want to use it only for once.

If you just need a cable the best place would likely be your local Wal-Mart. they have cables and assorted connectors so that despite your plug they are sure to have one that fits.

there's ebay for net shopping but i think you can get one cheaper at your local cellphone or techy flea market.. :lol:i was just looking for mine the other day too and it seems i lost it..