xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
awa202

Hi Everyone My Name Is Angus! im a new australian user

Hey everyone im new to the site, my name is angus im from a little state of Australia called Tasmania. any other tasmanians on here?! or australians!?anyhow im going to use my site as a small portfolio of my video editing and university work - photography , filmmaking etc.i was originally using 110mb as a free host however they are having big problems over there - well i was anyhow - my site didnt work for no apparent reason - and the support system was pretty lax so after reading on a forum i decided to try this one out. So whats the deal with the 30 posts i have to send before i can make a site? what kind of posts do u make? thanks very much cya guys

Hi, and welcome!First one warm big welcome!Read & Follow the Rules & Readmes to get hosted as soon as possible!I hope you'll like this forum, and you'll have a nice stay!'Njoy!

Hello Angus and welcome to the best forum where you can get free hosting and domains.

Make sure you read the rules before you do anything and make sure you DON'T SPAM and by that I mean don't post too many one liners on this forum and don't paste content you didn't originally write, but place it in [ QUOTE ] tags :D

Make 5 posts and then sign up at Xisto - Support billing area w/ the same e-mail address you used here. You'll get myCents for your posts and they'll turn to one dollar when their number reaches 100. Don't worry if the status of the myCents below the avatar shows "READY[160.43]" or another bigger number than 100, because the script runs twice a day I think and when it runs you'll be left with 60.43 cents and one dollar transfered to your account if we take the aforementioned case.

Also make sure you read the links on the main page on the left sidebar.

Enjoy your stay :D

ps. Also, I had the same problems with 110mb and left them to join here, just like you :D

Edited by miladinoski (see edit history)

Welcome to Xisto AWA. I know you will enjoy yourself here in the forum. Just please take the time to read the Da Rules They are very helpful, and a MUST READ We have a lot of helpful topics in the forum and some very nice and helpful Members and Mods.

Enjoy

Welcome Angus, to Xisto.com the one stop shop to everything hosting, website designing and hundreds of years worth of experience at your grasp. So enjoy your time looking through all the posts and topics to help quench your thirst for knowledge and by the way get some hosting while your at it.