xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
novic_1223

How Do I Make Parties More Exciting?

i have noticed that sometimes some parties can be really boring or have some really boring games to playi want a more exciting party and i would like to know where i can get some good games to play(any kind)that could spicen things up a bit

i have noticed that sometimes some parties can be really boring or have some really boring games to playi want a more exciting party and i would like to know where i can get some good games to play(any kind)
that could spicen things up a bit

to be aware of what your community needs is the key. How old are you? are you male/female? What kind of party are you holding?

To make more fun, you need to define what is fun for yourself, to have a partner? Then invite those that you think can become a partner (beside your friends). You need first to know what you need, what your friends need, its not easily to know our own selves, but we need to know it by contemplating and thinking what we are going to do in this life? What makes us proud? What is the motivating things we want? Though the possibilities may be unreal, but you can actually find away to make it feel real, what the most important is the feeling. What kind of feeling do you want? If you fill empty, what makes you feel empty? Have you achieved everything you want in this world or have you abandoned everything?

to be aware of what your community needs is the key. How old are you? are you male/female? What kind of party are you holding?
To make more fun, you need to define what is fun for yourself, to have a partner? Then invite those that you think can become a partner (beside your friends). You need first to know what you need, what your friends need, its not easily to know our own selves, but we need to know it by contemplating and thinking what we are going to do in this life? What makes us proud? What is the motivating things we want? Though the possibilities may be unreal, but you can actually find away to make it feel real, what the most important is the feeling. What kind of feeling do you want? If you fill empty, what makes you feel empty? Have you achieved everything you want in this world or have you abandoned everything?

Wow getting a bit deep there.. Had your meds lately?
Personally we've been playing circle of death lately (look it up) drinking games are always fun, so is twister... Truth or dare even.
Really needs more information about what kind of party...

You want interesting parties?Invite lots of hot chicks.Don't hold out on the caviar,champagne and entertainment.For best measure,rent a waterfront mansion.Have a few helicopters there.They make a goodconversation piece.You also need a good fireworks show.Maybe get in touch with Nasa.Remember,if the party ain't exciting the chicks don't like itand will surely leave.That's my answer.Hope it helps.If all this fails, just make sure you have interesting peopleat your party.