xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rajneeshosho

Better Mental And Physical Health Through Meditation

?Health is Wealth?, everyone is well aware of this phrase and it is also very good to implement it in our lives for our own good. When it comes to good health I am not just talking about physical health but mental health as well. Meditation is a technique which can help you in attaining a very good health. It is mainly aimed at facilitating good mental health but it also has positive affects on physical health of the person in question. For is works really well in improving the concentration of the person performing it. Many of us suffer from lack of concentration due to which we perform poorly in our exams. To bring your concentration level to the peak meditation is very good.As meditation involves deep breathing we get ample amount of oxygen which we don?t get while normal breathing. We all know that our life is running because of oxygen so more we receive it better it is for our overall physical health. Another technique of meditation known as active meditation facilitates proper blood circulation through activities like dancing, stretching parts of body, laughing and jumping with joy. So no matter which technique you use you are sure to receive numerous health benefits through meditation.

Yes I agree with you,I have once meditated for better health, then my teacher give me some kind of energy and suddenly my body feels very hot and itchy bumps coming out of my skins, and my teacher told us that these effects are because of toxic inside body that needs to be taken out. That is the reason why I am easily allergy to things, ever since cleaning out the toxic, my body regains better health though still need more work to be done on cleaning my throat energy and heart energy.Usually I do meditation for those cleaning by using music, where my mental state when listening to those musics become very calm and then it will flow with the music, and the cleansing process begins once we can harmonize all 4 elements inside the body, harmonizing the mind and heart to become still and can well communicate (to attain so that our heart is the one giving command to mind not the confused).For breathing, we also have our breathing techniques, while I often invent my own, to make my breathe smoother, slower and lesser but still I am well conscious. I train so that when breathe, I breathe lesser while can have the same consciousness level, by doing that I am detaching myself from many wild thoughts that consume much energy, I begin to lesser those thoughts to reduce the amount of energy used, and my body feel lighter and my feeling feel better.I am really agree with rajneeshosho about meditation and health, beside meditation I also do exercises to keep my spirit of life always in aware, cautious but calm mode.